I have finally finished…well I think….the last of my Late Imperial Roman Army for a 600pt Impetvs game. The last couple of units where originally from Barry Lee’s old collection:
http://emperorbaz.blogspot.com.au The troops had seen many battles and were required a make and mend in order to bring their fighting spirt back. So I have add a few highlights but trying to maintain the same original colour scheme and have also rebased the lads to match the rest of the army. In the end I think they came up a treat.
The original Clibanrii unit painted by Barry
The rebased and repainted Clibanarii by me
Barry’s original archers
The same unit repainted and rebased